We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- What personal information we collect
- How we collect and use the personal information
- Who we share the personal information with
- Who you may contact to find out more about the personal information collected
When you subscribe to happybunch.com.sg (Site) either by joining our mailing list or purchasing a product or subscription, we may collect some personal information. Here are some personal information gathered on our Site, which includes but is not limited to the below:
- Email address
- Delivery address
- Mailing address (for billing purposes)
- Telephone numbers
- Relevant company information (if applicable)
- Gender and Date of Birth
It is important that you provide us with the complete personal information in the required fields on our Site to enjoy our products and services.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
This information is used:
- to communicate with you;
- to provide products and services to you;
- to process and fulfil your purchases, contest entry, and/or refunds;
- to respond to your enquiries and complaints;
- to keep you updated and informed about our products, services, offers/promotions and events and from our selected third party partners which may be of interest to you from time to time by SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channel;
- to process and analyse your Personal Data either individually or collectively with other individuals;
- to share any of your Personal Data with a third party necessary for the purpose of fulfilling your purchase/order/enquiry/complaint, for example, the payment gateway provider, delivery provider;
- to maintain and improve customer relationship;
- to maintain and update internal record keeping;
- for registration for a user account with Happy Bunch;
- for internal administrative purposes;
- for audit and risk management purposes (if any);
- for detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities;
- for meeting any applicable legal or regulatory requirements and making disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to Happy Bunch;
- to enforce or defend Happy Bunch Pte Ltd’s rights and your rights under, and to comply with, Happy Bunch Pte Ltd’s obligations under the applicable laws, legislation and regulations;
- to share flower care tips with your recipient; and/or
- for other purposes required to operate and maintain Happy Bunch Pte Ltd’s business.
WHO WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Reputable and trusted third party vendors may be permitted to access your data in order to carry out their service of maintenance, hosting or upgrade to the Site or other services that we may require from time-to-time. We use a reputable courier company that will be given access to your mailing information in order to deliver the products to you as fulfilment of your order.
We reserve the right to disclose information in order to comply with a subpoena, court order, administrative or governmental order, or any other requirement of law, or when we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction.
If you provide feedback or use any of the forms on the Site, the information you have submitted will only be used to fulfil your request.
Anything you submit on our Site or any of our social media properties such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest may be displayed publicly.
WHO TO CONTACT TO ACCESS AND AMEND PERSONAL INFORMATION
Should you wish to have access to your personal information, you may find it under “My Account” when you login to your account on our website, or where the personal information provided is incomplete, inaccurate, out-of-date or misleading, you may make such request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.