At Happy Bunch, we consider Operations & Customer Experience essential to our success. We aim to surprise and delight, and you play an important role in making sure all the orders are in great condition and delivered on time, as a result, making customers happy and satisfied. This role will allow you to make positive impact in customers’ lives and help Happy Bunch stand out from the crowd.
We believe this is a demanding role that requires a broad skill sets to succeed. Not only you will be directly responsible for orders get to the right people at the right team, you will also working closely with internal teams (Marketing, Flower and Tech) as well as external partners to create a seamless and thoughtful gifting experience for customers.
Work days/hours are from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 6:00pm.
Take charge of managing & processing daily deliveries
- Manage an ensure orders are processed timely with the correct details
- Coordinate with logistics partner and ensure all orders are being dispatched and delivered on time
- Manage and optimise delivery costs
- Strategise, plan and implement measures to ensure smooth operations & deliveries, particularly during seasonal peak periods, i.e. Fridays, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day
- Review and verify relevant monthly invoices from logistics partners before passing to Finance team for processing
Champion customer experience
- Manage customers’ inquiries across all online channels (website’s livechat, Instagram, Facebook, emails) with urgency, love and empathy
- Anticipate customers’ needs, go above and beyond to deliver delightful experiences consistently and at scale
- Dig deep to understand customer’s real pain points and root causes, propose plans to prioritise and address those issues
Drive business impact with data-driven insights
- Set up and maintain internal tracking to monitor Operations and Customer Experiences performance and identify trends / opportunities
- Identify, propose and implement initiatives to improve operational efficiency and customer experience across different touch points
Assist in Sourcing and Procurement
- Research and contact potential suppliers for necessary information as needed
- Prepare comparison and recommend suitable supplier based on internal guidelines and requirements
As we’re working with a very small team, you are expected to contribute and assist with any other projects as and when needed.
- No prior experience in floristry necessary, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- A love for people, a strong sense of urgency, responsibility, focus and discipline
- A good knowledge of operations, supply chain, inventory management and customer service is a huge plus
- Highly organised, adaptive to changes and uncertainties, and loves putting processes in place to ensure everything runs like clockwork
- Ability to think quickly on one’s feet, resourcefulness and a desire to put everything in order
- Customer experience obsessed, taking pride in making every experience a memorable & delightful one for customers
- Ability to handle difficult customers/situations and convert a not-so-optimal experience to a wow experience
- Must have a positive attitude and be willing to learn, unlearn & get your hands dirty (literally!)
- Teamwork and curiosity
All interested applicants, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Upon reviewing your application, we will contact suitable candidates for interviews and operations assignments.
The Flower Fairy will join a group of majority in charge of the A-Z of all things flowery. We welcome all flower lovers from all walks of life.
Working days/hours are from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 2pm (standard), with possibility of extension based on daily workload. This is a regular part-time position (hourly rate) with stable working schedule. Minimum commitment: 6 months.
- Execute flowers arrangement meticulously. Meet the number of targeted bunches allocated daily within the allocated time
- Label and tag all orders of daily bunches correctly and accurately according to the delivery order
- Assist in flower receiving from supplier
- Conduct flower preparation and perform freshness check for flowers according to standard
- Keep track on stock count for flowers
- Execute cutting and other relevant preparation for packaging materials
- Cooperate with team members in keeping work tables and area clean
- Keep tools and supplies organised and in order at all times
- Any other adhoc assignments from time to time
- It’s definitely a bonus to have experience in floristry
- A love for flowers and people
- A strong sense of urgency, responsibility, focus and discipline
- Teamwork and curiosity
All interested applicants, please email us at email@example.com.