Mother’s Day is an occasion that celebrates all mums—mummy dearest, your mum-in-law, wife, grandma, and even friends who are new mums. You want to wish them Mother’s Day, but you just don’t know what to say! We’ve all been there, wrecking our brains to write the perfect message, and no matter what words we pen down, we can’t help but wonder ‘Is this too much?’ ‘Will she get it?’ ‘Does this convey that I care?’.
We want to help you speak your love & care, so here’s a list of the most genuinely heart-warming messages to send this Mother’s Day. Ranging from movie quotes, to song lyrics, and even to personally written notes, say Happy Mother’s Day with loving thought and care!
10 Heartwarming Messages for Your Mum/Mum-In-Law
- You are the reason I’ve learned to always believe in myself and give 110 percent, because I grew up watching you do it every day.
- As you guided me through these incredible eighteen years, I don’t know if you ever realised that the person I most wanted to be was you! — Gilmore Girls
- Thank you for putting up with my endless nonsense and shenanigans, and loving me in spite of it all!
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. — Abraham Lincoln
- Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together. — Susan Gale
- Dear Mum, to the world you are a mother, but to me you are the world!
- Who needs a superhero when I have you?
- You’ve given me everything that I will need to make it through this crazy thing called life. — Carrie Underwood
- The woman who is my best friend, my teacher, my everything: Mum. — Sandra Vischer
- No daughter and mother ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them. — Christie Watson
5 Beloved Messages for Your Wife
- You guide our family with wisdom and comfort us with your love. Thank you for giving our children both roots and wings!
- Thank you for loving our family so well, for your patience all these years, for your steady hope and quiet strength.
- To the world, you are a mother. To our family, you are the world!
- You are the queen of my heart and also the queen of our home. I love you with all my heart and I wish you the best this Mother’s Day!
- You’re dependable, wonderful, and full of kindness. You’re my wife, the mother of our children, and one of my best friends. Because of you my life is filled with smiles, beautiful moments, and true love. Happy Mother’s Day!
5 Inspirational Messages for New Mums
- “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had.” —Linda Wooten
- Cheers to the woman who gave up wine for nine months!
- Mother: A title just above queen.
- There will be so many times you feel like you failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child you are super mum. — Stephanie Precourt
- She’s not like a regular mom, she’s a cool mom! — Mean Girls Reference
5 Endearing Messages for Your Grandma
- A grandmother is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend.
- Everything I am, you helped me to be.
- It’s such a grand thing to be a mother of a mother—that’s why the world calls her grandmother.
- There’s no place like home except Grandma’s.
- Thank you for not telling my cousins that I’m your favourite!
5 Sweet Messages for Your Aunts
- Only an aunt can give hugs like a mother, can keep secrets like a sister and share love like a friend.
- An aunt is someone special to remember with warmth, think of with pride, and cherish with love.
- Aunt: like a mom only cooler.
- Aunt ― a double blessing. You love like a parent and act like a friend.
- To the world you are an aunt, but to me you are the world!
Looking for more Mother’s Day ideas? Visit here for related content: www.happybunch.com.sg/blog/category/mothers-day/