Planning to write a heartfelt get well soon message, but you just don’t know what to say? Sometimes it can be tricky to come up with the right words to convey how you truly feel. Don’t worry, it happens to the best of us! To help you out, we have created a list of get well soon wishes to get your ideas flowing.
Before we touch on the get well soon examples, here are some quick tips on how to start writing your own get well soon message:
- Sit down and take some time to think about how you would want to be treated when you’re in the recovering person’s shoes—what would make you feel better?
- Whether it is words of support, quotes for encouragement, or even funny jokes to brighten their day, think about what your recipient would appreciate hearing at this time.
- Use kind and uplifting words to help improve their mood. A little boost of positivity can go a long way!”
Below are some ideas for heartfelt get well wishes to help in your writing:
For a minor injury
- Heard you sprained your ankle. Wishing you a speedy recovery and I hope that you get back on your feet (literally) soon!
- We are so sorry you have been feeling unwell. Wishing you all the love and support you need to feel better soon.
- Hang in there, better days are coming and you’ll be A-okay in no time!
For a major illness or surgery
- You’re one of the strongest people I know! Keep fighting and holding onto positive thoughts, and you’ll be better in no time.
- This too, shall pass. Stay strong, and wishing you a speedy recovery!
- With each day, you’re one step closer to recovery. Take things one day at a time, and you’ll be feeling better before you know it!
- Work hasn’t been the same without you there! We all can’t wait to have you back—get well soon!
- Just letting you know how much I care and will be thinking of you. Wishing you a speedy recovery, we can get through this together!
- We’re so sorry to hear that your Covid-19 test came out positive. Hang in there and never stop fighting until you get better. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
For mental well-being
- Sending lots of hugs, love, and positive vibes your way!
- You’re one of the strongest people I know—you’ll be back on your feet, and fighting in no time!
- Remember that you’re not alone. We’ll be here by your side every step of the way!